Your Expert Resource for Finding A Local Wine Expert
Hire a Sommelier for Your Wine Tasting Event in any U.S. Metropolitan Area
If you’re looking for a certified sommelier or speaker on wine to host a private or corporate wine tasting event for you and your guests, you’re in the right place!
We have wine expert teams in nearly every population center in the country.
Click HERE if you are looking for outside the USA.
To get a quote now, call 310-467-5582, or write to HQ@SommelierCompany.com
Our wine experts have shared their knowledge and passion for wine with thousands of tasters across America, during hundreds of wine tasting parties, corporate team building events, wine presentations, classes and seminars.
Here are some the regions where we have local sommelier coverage ready for you:
- Alaska: Anchorage, Juneau, Ketchikan
- Alabama: Birmingham, Mobile, Huntsville
- Arizona: Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tucson, Flagstaff, Sedona
- Arkansas: Little Rock
- California: Bay Area and all of Southern California
- Colorado: Denver, Boulder, Colorado Springs
- Connecticut: New Haven, Hartfort, Stamford
- DC: Washington
- Florida: Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, St. Petersburg, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale, The Keys, Palm Beach
- Georgia: Atlanta, Savannah, Athens
- Hawai'i: Honolulu and the rest of Oahu, Maui, Kauai
- Idaho: Boise
- Illinois: Chicago, Springfield, Rockford, Naperville
- Indiana: Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend
- Iowa: Des Moines, Cedar Rapid, Davenport
- Kansas: Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Topeka
- Kentucky: Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green
- Louisiana: New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Lafayette
- Maryland: Baltimore
- Massachusetts: Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge
- Michigan: Detroit, Grand Rapids, Ann Arbor, Lansing
- Minnesota: Saint Paul, Minneapolis, Rochester
- Mississippi: Jackson
- Missouri: Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia
- Montana: Billings
- Nebraska: Omaha, Lincoln
- Nevada: Las Vegas, Reno
- New Hampshire: Manchester
- New Jersey: Newark, Jersey City, Princeton, and several other cities
- New Mexico: Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Las Cruces
- New York: NYC, Buffalo, Syracuse, Albany, Rochester
- North Carolina: Raleigh, Durham, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville
- Ohio: Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Akron, Toledo, Dayton
- Oklahoma: Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Broken Arrow
- Oregon: Portland, Eugene
- Pennsylvania: Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown
- Rhode Island: Providence
- South Carolina: Columbia, Charleston
- Tennessee: Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville
- Texas: Dallas, Austin, Houston, El Paso, San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo, Lubbock, Amarillo, Waco, College Station, Midland
- Utah: Salt Lake City, Provo, Park City
- VIrginia: Norfolk, Richmond, Alexandria, Hampton
- Washington: Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver
- Wisconsin: Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay
- Caribbean: St. Thomas on U.S. Virgin Islands, San Juan in Puerto Rico
Our experienced team will tend to every detail. When you work with us, our headquarters will work with you or your event planner to coordinate everything needed “behind the scenes” to make your event run perfectly. On the day of the event, you can relax with the rest of your attendees and enjoy a fun and relaxing event.
Our events come in a number of formats, from walk-around tasting stations (great for receptions) to sommelier-guided dinners, keynote presentations on wine, panel presentations, or seminars.
Call 310-467-5582 now for answers to all of your questions.
We also have experts in whiskey, tequila, cocktails and mixology, cigars, cheese, chocolate, charcuterie and other fine meats, coffee, honey and tea.
For an overview of topic and format options, and a quote, call 310-467-5582.
For corporate groups, we frequently host wine blending and bottling workshops, large receptions, as well as wine seminars. We are the go-to providers for Fortune 500s and other large companies and professional firms in need of:
- Evening entertainment for executive off-site meetings
- Incentive and client appreciation programs
- Team building activities with wine
Recent Clients and Partners:
We also consult with private collectors, restaurants, hotels and resorts in Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego. For special consulting assignments, expert appraisals, wine sourcing, or other wine consulting, write to HQ@SommelierCompany.com.
Call tasting experts at various education levels available.now for more information. We also have