Hosting a Private Wine Tasting Event for Your Company or Friends in Stockholm? Book a Sommelier-Guided Wine Tasting.
If you are looking for a certified sommelier or wine expert to host a private or corporate wine tasting event for you and your guests, you’re in the right place!
We are the #1 professional sommelier service in Stockholm. We have program packages available that are known internationally as the best wine and whiskey appreciation events anywhere. We have access to all the classical wines of the world. American cult wines and all top French wines can used in your tasting, but most clients choose the classical wines of good from around the world, including Barolo, Bordeaux, Burgundy, Rioja, Brunello, Napa, etc.
We reply fast, and can call you back directly if you prefer.
Please be sure to include your phone number.
Most of our clients in Stockholm ask for one of the following event formats:
- Sommelier-Guided Tasting Station for Standing/Walk-Around Receptions
- Sit-Down Seminar for Business Professionals
- Multi-Course Pairing Dinners with Sommelier Narration
- Team Building Activities for Corporate Events, Blending or Blind-Tasting
- In-Home or In-Office Wine or Whiskey Parties with Special Sommelier Guest
Our wine experts have shared their knowledge and passion for wine and whiskey in hundreds of wine tasting parties, corporate team building events, wine presentations, classes and seminars.
Our events in Stockholm come in a number of formats, from walk-around tasting stations (great for receptions) to sommelier-guided dinners, keynote presentations on wine, panel presentations, or seminars.
With us, you can rely on the best sommeliers and tasting event programs. The who is who of companies and celebrities around the world work with The Sommelier Company
Write to Stockholm@SommelierCompany.com for event brochure and a quote.
Some popular event themes are:
- A comparison between old world and new world
- A “tour around the world” of global wines
- The “essentials of food and wine pairing”
- A guided “blind” tasting of global wines
- The world of whiskeys: scotch vs bourbon blind tasting
We also have experts in whiskey, tequila, cocktails and mixology, cigars, cheese, chocolate, charcuterie and other fine meats, coffee, honey and tea.
We are the go-to providers for Fortune 500s and other large companies and professional firms in need of:
- Evening entertainment for executive off-site meetings
- Incentive and client appreciation programs
- Team building activities with wine