Hire a Champagne Expert or Sommelier for Your Private Wine Tasting Event!
If you are planning an elegant evening of Champagne tasting for friends, family or colleagues, and you would like a top sommelier to impress your guests with a fun and educational guided tasting experience—you've come to the right place!
We are the #1 wine expertise center in metropolitan areas around the world.
For options and a fast quote, call Champagne@SommelierCompany.com. We reply quickly to all inquiries.or send an email to
Our sommeliers and wine specialists have traveled the world in pursuit of their passion for fine Champagne and sparkling wines, and they are expert in sharing their knowledge with guests of all backgrounds, at every level of experience.
Our most popular Champagne event topics are:
- Old World vs. New World: Champagne vs. California
- A Guided “Blind” Tasting of Diverse Champagne Styles
- A “Tour Around the World” of Top Global Sparkling Wines
- The “Essentials of Pairing Food and Champagne”
- Blanc de Blanc vs Blanc de Noir vs Rosé
Our sommeliers can also demonstrate the art of "Champagne Sabering" for guests. Champagne sabering is a traditional, ceremonial method of opening a Champagne bottle using a Champagne Sword, which began during the reign of Napoleon. Beyond its historical interest, demonstration of Champagne sabering is quite entertaining!
A few popular formats to consider for your private tasting are:
- Sommelier-Guided Tasting Station for Standing or Walk-Around Receptions
- A Sit-Down Champagne Appreciation Seminar for Business Professionals
- A Multi-Course Champagne Pairing Dinner with Sommelier Commentary
- Corporate Team Building with Champagne (such as Sabering or Blind Tasting)
- In-Home or In-Office Champagne Parties with a Special Sommelier Guest
These formats fall under two broad categories—walk-around events, or seated events. Above are just a few options for each, and we would be happy to provide you with additional ideas, based on thousands of successful past events.
Simply write to Champagne@SommelierCompany.com for our event brochure, or call for custom event options and an immediate quote.
Need something for guests who may not fully appreciate Champagne? We also offer specialists with expertise in wine, beer, whiskey, tequila, cocktails and mixology.
Food pairing and add-on tastings are also available. Many guests enjoy cheese, charcuterie and other fine delicacies, complete multi-course paired dinners, or the finest coffees, teas, jams, chocolates and honeys the world has to offer. Cigar rolling and fine cigar tastings are also popular add-ons, for after the Champagne tasting.
We are the go-to providers for wine expertise for many Fortune 500 companies, top hotels and luxury resorts, and discerning event planners around the world. We have planned and hosted thousands of top-quality wine tastings around the globe:
- Evening entertainment for executive off-site meetings
- Incentive and client appreciation programs
- Team building activities with wine
- Private special occasions
If yours is an important event and you need to know you've hired the best... Or if you would simply like a reliable team of professionals to take all of the logistical hassles off your shoulders, you've found the right company.
Write to Champagne@SommelierCompany.com for our full brochure, or call for fresh ideas, custom event options, and an immediate quote.