Understanding the Secrets of Tequila:
Hire an Expert for a Private Tasting Event
If you're thinking of hiring a Tequila or other fine spirits expert to treat you and your guests to a private tasting experience, you're in the right place!
The Sommelier Company is your global partner for guided tasting experiences for Mexican Tequila and Mezcal, Caribbean Rum, Eastern European Vodka, Scotch or Bourbon Whiskey, Japanese Saké and other distinguished global beverages.
Our Tequila and Mezcal experts have shared their knowledge and love of fine spirits at hundreds of private special occasions, corporate team building retreats, and in fun and educational keynotes, seminars and courses in every major global city.
Most private Tequila event clients select among the following popular formats:
- In-Home or In-Office Tasting Parties with a Special Guest Tequila Expert
- Expert-Guided Tasting Station for Standing or Walk-Around Receptions
- Team Building Activities (Blind-Tasting being the most popular)
- Guided Sit-Down Tasting Seminars for Business Professionals
- Multi-Course, Narrated Food Pairing Dinners
Some of the most popular Tequila event themes are:
- Young vs. Aged Tequilas: Blanco, Joven, Añejo and Extra Añejo
- A Comparison of Tequila, Mezcal and Other Agave-Based Spirits
- Tequila Cocktails: Classic Concoctions and Modern Mixology
- A Guided “Blind” Tasting of Top Jalisco Tequila Producers
- Aged Tequila vs. Other Aged Global Spirits
Write or call us for additional ideas, or themes involving other beverages.
Our company has local experts on the ground in every global metropolitan area, and meticulously plans all events centrally from our headquarters. Our events team has successfully executed thousands of events of every size and format — for small groups of private individuals, to celebrity and Fortune 500 corporate events:
- Fun social events with an interactive-educational twist
- Relationship building, incentive and appreciation programs
- Classy evening entertainment for a group of special guests.
With us, you can rest assured you have the best experts available, and an event management team who will take all the preparation work off your shoulders. We offer guided tastings with local professionals in:
- San Francisco/San Jose/Silicon Valley/Sacramento
- Los Angeles/Santa Barbara/Orange County/San Diego
- Las Vegas
- Dallas/Fort Worth
- San Antonio/Houston/Austin
- Miami / Orlando / Jacksonville / Tampa
- New Orleans/Baton Rouge
- New York/The Hamptons
- Kansas City/St Louis
- Albuquerque/Santa Fe
- Select cities in Europe and Asia.
In addition to Tequila, Mezcal, other spirits, and mixology, we offer expertise in fine wine and beer, cheese, chocolate, charcuterie, cigars, coffee, tea, honey, jam and other delicacies. Each of these is available as an add-on with your guided tasting experience.