Bring in a Tequila or Other Fine Spirits Expert for Your Special Tasting Event
If you're thinking of hiring a Tequila or other fine spirits expert to treat you and your guests to a private tasting experience, you're in the right place!
The Sommelier Company is the top global provider of guided tasting experiences for Mexican Tequila, Caribbean rum, Northern and Eastern European vodka, Scotch or Bourbon whiskey, Japanese saké and other distinguished global beverages.
Our experienced Tequila experts have shared their knowledge and love of fine spirits at hundreds of private special occasions, corporate team building retreats, and in educational keynotes, seminars and courses in every major global city.
Most private Tequila event clients select among the following popular formats:
- Expert-Guided Tasting Station for Standing or Walk-Around Receptions
- Guided Sit-Down Tasting Seminars for Business Professionals
- Multi-Course, Narrated Food Pairing Dinners
- Team Building Activities (Blind-Tasting being the most popular)
- In-Home or In-Office Tasting Parties with a Special Guest Tequila Expert
Some of the most popular Tequila event themes are:
- Young vs. Aged Tequilas: Blanco, Joven, Añejo and Extra Añejo
- A Comparison of Tequila, Mezcal and Other Agave-Based Spirits
- Tequila Cocktails: Classic Concoctions and Modern Mixology
- A Guided “Blind” Tasting of Top Jalisco Tequila Producers
- Aged Tequila vs. Other Aged Global Spirits
Write or call us for additional ideas, or themes involving other beverages.
Our company has local experts on the ground in every global metropolitan area, and meticulously plans all events centrally in our Los Angeles headquarters. Our events team has successfully executed thousands of events of every size and format, for small groups of private individuals, to celebrities, to Fortune 500 companies for:
- Elegant evening entertainment for a group of special guests
- Relationship building, incentive and appreciation programs
- Fun social events with an interactive-educational twist.
With us, you can rest assured you have the best experts available, and an event management team who will take all the preparation work off your shoulders.
In addition to Tequila, spirits and mixology, we offer expertise in fine wine and beer, cheese, chocolate, charcuterie, cigars, coffee, tea, honey, jam and other delicacies. Each of these is available as an add-on with your guided tasting experience.