Hire a Scotch, Bourbon or Global Whiskey Expert for Your Private Tasting Event
If you are planning to host a private or corporate whiskey tasting event and would like an expert speaker to guide your special guests through the optimal whiskey experience, you’re in the right place!
We are the #1 professional expertise service for whiskey tasting events, providing knowledgeable, entertaining, reliable and well-spoken experts for your...
- In-Home or In-Office Whiskey Party
- Team Building Activities with Whiskey
- Interactive Seated Tasting Seminar
- Scotch or Bourbon Tasting Bar
Most clients select from among one of the following popular event themes:
- A Tour Around the World of Fine Whiskeys (Scotch, Irish, Bourbon, Japanese)
- Scotch vs. Bourbon: The World's Most Iconic Whiskey Styles in Contrast
- Whiskey and Fine Cigars (with the option of On-site Cigar Rollers)
Combining whiskey tasting with tastings of other fine beverages and delicacies is also popular. Optional add-ons include wine, tequila, craft beer, cheese, cured meats, cigars, chocolate, coffee, varietal honeys, olive oils, balsamic vinegars and more.
We also offer expertise in classic whiskey cocktails, and modern mixology.
Our whiskey experts have shared their knowledge and passion for Scotch, Bourbon and other fine global whiskeys at hundreds of special tasting parties, corporate team building events and off-site meetings, private presentations, courses and seminars.
With us, you can confidently rely on having the best professionals anywhere. We offer Scotch, Bourbon, Irish, Canadian and global whiskey expertise in:
- San Francisco/San Jose/Silicon Valley/Sacramento
- Los Angeles/Santa Barbara/Orange County/San Diego
- Las Vegas
- Dallas/Fort Worth
- San Antonio/Houston/Austin
- Miami / Orlando / Jacksonville / Tampa
- New Orleans/Baton Rouge
- New York/The Hamptons
- Kansas City/St Louis
- Albuquerque/Santa Fe
We have experience with all special event formats: walk-around tasting stations (great for receptions, especially for larger groups) to guided tasting dinners, keynote presentations, expert panel presentations, and interactive seated seminars.
We are the go-to providers for many Fortune 500 companies, and other large companies and professional firms in need of:
- Training for client-facing executives and sales teams
- Evening entertainment at corporate working retreats
- Memorable incentive and client appreciation events
- Birthdays and family celebrations
We also consult with private collectors, restaurants, hotels and resorts around the globe. For special consulting assignments, expert appraisals, whiskey sourcing, or other whiskey consulting, write to Whiskey@SommelierCompany.com.